11 minutes : A book Review


11 minutes
11 minutes
This novel is the famous work of a bajillion novelist Paulo Coelho. Original title of this novel is"Onze Minote"published in the year 2003 and have 300 plus pages. This book is not for beginners as well as 14-15 year old readerbut if the reader is so fascinated for the work of Paulo Coelho and is able to understand then it is the best book for him. 
Notable works of Paulo Coelho is "The Alchemist", "Brida", "Veronica decides to die", "winners stand alone", "The witch of Portobello". Genre of this novel is fiction.

Some extraction from this book are.
Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?

When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.

I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It's all a question of how I view my life.

The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.

Don't listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people's failures.

I'm not a body with a soul, I'm a soul that has a visible part called the body.

...and that, in the end, the most interesting people always leave.

11 minutes is a story of a young girl and her journey in the field of prostitute. Maria is the protagonist of this perfectly written novel. The whole story revolves around Maria's career and the decision which she taken. She leaves her bajillion home and shifted to Geneva, Switzerland in order to be famous and adventurous life. But in Geneva, her luck was not so fortunate and then she decided to be a prostitute to earn money quickly. In this field of prostitution she experience so many things like happiness, love, pleasure, pain, sadness as well. when Maria was in Brazil she understand tradition and culture. she was also good in studies but her only dream was to fall in love with a guy who also gave love in return, marry with him and want to be a perfect family. Maria has a great experience about love as she fall in love in very young age. She fall in love for first time, who is much elder than her and end of her first love broke her heart badly.
Now Maria continue with her work of prostitution at a club on a street in Geneva.
• How she experience most of the lessons of her life?
• is her life continue with her profession?
• is falling love with someone ever again?
• is someone accept Maria without focusing on her passion?
• what is sacred sex?

This book is totally amazing and you should read the paperback first in order to resolve your queries.
By :- Kumari_Anshu_Jr
Click here :- https://amzn.to/3g72jNg

No comments:

Post a Comment